The only après-ski at the top of the slopes offering breathtaking sunsets over the Alps.
– Every Saturday of the winter season until 7pm (except on Saturday, March 4th, Vieux Millésimes & Cocoon evening)
And every day during the holidays from February 11th to March 3rd (except Friday February 17th, Champagne & Dine evening)
YOU DON’T SKI?
Get our après-ski package and come party with us at the top of the slopes! After-ski package: On sale from 3pm, only on après-ski days at the checkout in Crans. CHF 20.- including the return pedestrian lift ticket & a CHF 10.- drink voucher, valid for one order only at one of the après-ski bars, no cash refund.
HOW TO GET THERE:
– through the Crans-Cry d’Er cable car, last departure at 5pm
– the Cry d’Er Club d’Altitude can also be reached via the slopes until 4:45pm (ski slopes close at 4:45pm)
– last descent to Crans with the Crans-Cry d’Er cable car at 7pm
– please note that the chairlifts on the Arnouva-Cry d’Er line close at 4:30pm