Every Saturday from 23rd December 2017, enjoy a unique evening!
From CRY D’ER
- from 4pm: après-ski @Cry d’Er Club d’Altitude
- 6.30pm: torchlight descent to Arnouva
- from 6.30pm lifts up to Arnouva (free)
For everyone at ARNOUVA
- from 6.30pm: pizza & cheese fondue festival at Arnouva restaurant
- from 6.30pm night: skiing on the Verdets slope (last ride up at 9.30pm)
- 10pm: last ride down to Montana with the gondolas
The evening continues at the bar APRÈS-SKI SIGNAL at the departure station of Montana.
Torchlight descent for free. You can purchase a LED light from the ESS for CHF 5.-
Night skiing: adult CHF 15.-, teens CHF 10.-, children CHF 5.-
Night skiing is free if you have a day pass (same day) or a Magic Pass/season pass.
On the following evenings, only night skiing and the Arnouva restaurant will be open: